The following posts have no fixed theme or style, but I hope you enjoy reading them!

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Building Suspense

I have not posted for almost two months and only three times since June, and yet people still stumble across this blog. I know because I had an e-mail telling me that somebody arrived here for the 3300th time (since records began) over the weekend. That doesn't mean that I have many readers, but surely I still have a couple. Which means that I have a duty to write something. I feel that my time is freeing up now, for the first time in a while, so don't get your hopes up too much, but there may be posts appearing here in the coming days

1 comment:

Rachel said...

How strange. I just sent an email to Katy and Mirat, and now you've updated your blog. I sense that there is still more for you to tell...!