The following posts have no fixed theme or style, but I hope you enjoy reading them!

Thursday 24 July 2008

More evidence of long-term damage caused by living with girls

I was in the toilet when I noticed that the colours of my tie and pants clashed. My thought process was like this:
-Oh no, the colours and even the patterns clash
-Should I be making an effort to avoid that when I get dressed in the morning?
-Who for?
-Well, I suppose the only one to see my pants is me... do I care if they clash?
-YES [this worried me, I'm not supposed to care, I'm a man!]
-Do I care enough to spend time selecting pants in the morning instead of picking up the one at the top of the drawer?
-No
-- Breathes a sigh of relief, masculinity is at least partly maintained

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mwahaha.... success!