The following posts have no fixed theme or style, but I hope you enjoy reading them!

Wednesday 18 July 2007

You wish that you were special, I'm just like you

It's great to imagine that all the people you don't know are terrible, because that way you don't mind that you haven't tried to get to know all of them. And then it's a lovely surprise when you find out they are much nicer than you expected. Almost without exception.

And you permanently feel lucky that you have lots of nice friends who are MUCH nicer than all of the other people you don't know

Suitable song lyrics are provided by the Cardigans in the song "Losers"

1 comment:

Mirat said...

Oh man, this is really strange, I was thinking almost exactly all of this yesterdau about some of the people who live in my house that I don't know...weird.