The following posts have no fixed theme or style, but I hope you enjoy reading them!

Monday 14 April 2008

Update on not-so-grinny guy (below)

Having filled in the form again, I submitted it. It then showed me the completed form that I had submitted. And it was blank. Apart from the submission date and the referees at the end. AAAaaaargh!

And I had some tea. Some of Chris's favourite Twining's Traditional Afternoon tea. And it tasted really weird. Well, Jo can't tell, but Maria thought it was odd too. Weird tea? AAAaaaaargh! But luckily the jasmine is better.

Time to abandon this mess and do something else!

"Once upon a time there was a scientist with a nose made of silver [Tycho Brahe]
He found that there were far too hurtless days a year that one could do without
He called them black letter days
And the rest is silence..."
Black Letter Days - The Cardigans

No comments: