The following posts have no fixed theme or style, but I hope you enjoy reading them!

Monday 1 October 2007

Pip

Our dog Pip is so cool! I was taking her for a walk the other evening and the shadows stretched out in front of us. As usual, she was off the lead, and walking along a bit ahead of me sniffing the plants on the verge as she went. I reached out to the side and made my shadow stroke Pip's shadow. When she spotted it, she turned round and looked at me, wagged her tail and came for a stroke. She is such a funky animal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I wish we could have a dog up at Cam (although how the poor animal would get walked, I ahve no idea). My dog is not as smart as Pip sounds (she kinda thinks she's a cat) but I miss her loads when I'm away.

(Hi! Now all we have to do is get everyone to quit talking about cleaning and start their own blogs!)